Dental Implants – Orlando, FL
Creating Smiles That Can Last a Lifetime
Your Downtown Dentistry believes in providing solutions that do not just look beautiful or work properly--we strive to create smiles that will stand the test of time. Offering a permanent solution to tooth loss, dental implants can change the way you smile, eat, and speak for the better. Call us to schedule a consultation to find out more about this truly unique tooth replacement solution.
Why Choose Your Downtown Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Placement & Restoration
- Privately-Owned Boutique Dental Practice
- Compassionate & Trustworthy Dental Team
What Are Dental Implants?
As the only tooth loss solution capable of restoring a tooth’s root and crown, dental implants are unlike dental bridges and dentures. Their surgical placement within the jawbone allows for greater stability over time so that you are free to eat the foods you love. Not to mention, the titanium that is used is not only safe, but capable of fusing with the surrounding jawbone. As a result, these prosthetics offer the support needed to hold up dental crowns, dental bridges, and implant dentures when put into place.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation – Your dentist will meet with you during a scheduled consultation to go over your current medical and oral health history. They’ll also look at your jawbone density and determine if your mouth needs additional treatment before receiving dental implants.
- Dental Implant Surgery – Instead of referring you to another dentist’s office for surgical placement, we can perform the surgery in-house so that you remain in one convenient location for the entire process.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment – After returning home to spend the next 4-6 months recovering and allowing the implants to fuse with the bone (osseointegration), you will come back to receive your abutments that help to hold your restoration in place.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s) – Once your new teeth are ready, you can expect that your final restoration will fit beautifully. Connected to your implants, you will see how seamless it looks, allowing you to say goodbye to the gaps in your smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Millions of people in the U.S. are already enjoying their new smiles thanks to dental implants. If you look more closely, you’ll find that many of them are pleased with the unique benefits these prosthetics offer in comparison to traditional bridges or dentures:
- Look like natural teeth and blend in to create a more youthful appearance.
- Stimulate the jawbone so that your facial features do not sag or collapse.
- Allow you to eat all your favorite foods and not worry about the potential for teeth slipping.
- Make it easier to maintain good oral health and hygiene because they are easy to clean.
- Lower the risk of bone resorption, additional tooth loss, and further harm to your overall health.
- Have been shown to last for 25 to 30+ years with minimal maintenance.